Gearbox Refurbishment Facility
With decades of experience in gearbox refurbishment, continual investment in new technologies and a dedicated team, DCL Engineering Group has a premium Gearbox Refurbishment Facility that is unparalleled in the industry.
We offer our clients comprehensive solutions that ensure improved performance.
DCL’s competitive advantage in industrial gearbox refurbishment
- Many decades of large industrial gearbox experience in-house.
- Supported by the largest metal spray facility on the eastern seaboard.
- Equipped with a heavy machining facility in house with a comprehensive machining capability.
- Understanding of various gearbox brands, Flender, David Brown, Sumitomo, Hansen, Renold, TGW/WGW and Santasalo amongst others.
- Dedicated workers who appreciate the importance of customers’ requirements and urgencies.
- A flexible approach with the ability to work within customer requirements.
- Communication procedures ensuring customers are kept up-to-date with urgent job progressions.
- The expertise to recommend upgrades or alternatives to achieve better outcomes in gearbox refurbishment work.
- Comprehensive reports detailing the full story, keeping the customer fully informed.
DCL offers solutions to improve customer’s service efficiencies and maintain cost control.
This allows a longer service life of products for you as a client.
- Regarded as one of the leading overhaul workshops on the Eastern seaboard.
- Offering reliability, quality and on-time deliveries.
- Accepted by many of the bigger customers and constantly growing.
DCL values the experience of their gearbox specific employees with over 100 years’ of combined experience in this industry.
- Talented management
- High employee retention
- Increasing employee pool
- Highly skilled and accountable trades people
- Apprentice training scheme
- Trusted and reliable company
- Sustainable model
- Risk management framework
- Controlled expansion of gearbox facility by more than 12% per year.
- Growth is aimed at and generated by customer requests for their work.
- Additional CNC machinery and new technologies in portable equipment.
- Expansions over all 3 divisions: gearbox overhaul, heavy machinery and metal spraying.